Create your customized ceremony outfit by choosing a dress from 4 styles:
The Clochette dress closed in the back to which you can add a collar and / or sleeves (short ruffles, 3/4 or long or in lace)
For any of the first 3 dresses, customize it by choosing:
- the belt color from a 13 colors palette
- the belt width (5 or 7 cm)
- the length of the skirt above, below the knee or at the ankles)
- The buttons covered with fabric of the color of the belt
- The addition of a petticoat to have more width
- The addition of a colored tulle skirt above the dress
- The addition of a colored apron above the dress
- The addition of a colored band at the bottom of your dress
For the Pimprenelle dress, customize it by choosing:
- the color of the satin ribbon from a palette of 9 colors
- the choice of a knot with or without ribbon
- the length of the skirt (above, below the knee or at the ankles)
- the buttons covered with fabric of the color of the belt
Create your formal outfit by customizing your Bermuda shorts and shirt.
The Merlin bermuda can be transformed in 6 ways:
- To Bermuda shorts below the knee with cuffs
- To Bermuda shorts below the knee without cuffs
- To Bermuda over the knee bermuda with cuffs
On this Bermuda shorts, you can add the belt in your preferred color. This belt can be smooth or with religious folds.
Below is an example of a religious belt
You can also add H or simple shoulder straps of the color of the belt.
You can choose from 2 models of shirts Aladdin and Peter Pan, the length of the sleeves.
The Aladdin shirt has a French collar while the Peter Pan shirt has an officer collar
These shirts may also have buttons covered with fabric of the color of the belt.
Peter Pan shirt
To complement your outfits, accessories are also available such as pretty spring crowns, straps and elastics that match the belts, customized or standard baskets, bow ties and lavalieres for men.
If you want a patterned fabric for the belt or collar, you can send it to me. Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.